- Authors are invited to submit full paper (4-6 pages) in PDF format via EDAS. Accepted and Presented papers will be submitted for uploading to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, which are normally indexed by SCOPUS.
- Paper must be using IEEE Paper format, to download IEEE Paper format template clik here
- Paper submission process will be managed by using EDAS
- Double blind peer-review process will be used to evaluate all submitted papers. Regarding the review process, all papers should not contain author names or affiliations but should contain only the title, abstract and keywords, with no acknowledgements, footnotes or any other information identifying the authors. The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of the Technical Program Committee.
- to submit your paper click button below
Final Manuscript :
- Every Final Manuscript must use PDF eXpress to create the PDF file to ensure Xplore compatibility.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
To create IEEE PDF eXpress file :
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site (http://www.pdf-express.org/)
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users – Click Here”.
- Enter the following:
- 46391X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.