To increase the diversity of meeting participants and facilitate participants from eligible emerging or developing countries who are unable to raise the necessary funds to attend The 1st International Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems (ICORIS), limited funding is available to subsidize the travel and accommodation costs on a need basis.
These travel grants are given to 5 awardees.
All awardees will receive a grant amounting to USD 350
- Eligible presenting authors are chosen according to the score their final manuscript has obtained.
- Presenting authors must have submitted their contribution to the conference via our website.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Each accepted paper must be covered by at least one author’s registration to be included in the proceedings. A student travel grant does not waive this requirement.
- Awardees will provide banking details for transfer of the travel grant. The transfer will only be made after the conference.
- Awardees’ names and institutions will be informed by email on 1st July 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application deadline is on 23rd June2019 (with final manuscript submission) by email: email@example.com)
- The application should include:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. copy of the biography page of your valid passport, copy of identity card, etc.)
- Proof of status: lecture, researcher or student (e.g. copy of student card, copy of staff card or copy of employment letter with valid dates, etc.)
- A CV of not more than 5 pages, including:
- The reason for applying for the grant, including the expected benefits that the applicant will have from attending the conference, research significance, the funding status of the applicant, and the budget of the applicant travel;
- A brief statement by the applicant about his/her current research interests and research accomplishments to date, or a link to his/her CV
- A letter of support (from supervisor, employer or education institution)